What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device when you visit a website or use an application. They are widely used to make websites and applications work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to website owners.
Types of Cookies We Use
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website and services. They enable basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website.
2. Analytical/Performance Cookies: We use these cookies to analyze how visitors use our website and to monitor its performance. This helps us improve the user experience by identifying and fixing issues.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make (such as language preferences) and provide enhanced features.
4. Advertising/Targeting Cookies: We may use these cookies to deliver relevant advertisements to you and measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
1. Personalization: Cookies help us remember your preferences and settings, making your experience more personalized.
3. Advertising: Cookies may be used to track your online activities and tailor advertising content to your interests.
You can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether to accept them and how to remove them. Please note that disabling certain cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
Some cookies on our website may be set by third-party services. These third parties may use their own cookies to collect information about your online activities on our website and other websites.
Thank you for choosing Tharo Safaris!